TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

excel frustration
hibernation
thoughts of a jopwitee
deep longing
trickiest and most annoying game ever!
a QC girl for 2 days
little pleasures amidst the sweet torture
makeover
32 years of god's graciousness Ü
public announcements =D

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, February 10, 2006

self-reflections

the essay below is one of the first requirements given to us by our professor in my business organization subject this term. he instructed us to assess ourselves by determining our own strengths and weaknesses. i just wanted to share to you what i have written just in case you guys want to know more about me. and for those friends who already know know me, let's see if you agree on what i have written on what i think of myself.

if i were to enumerate my strengths and weaknesses, i can say that i would have a hard time describing them. sometimes i also surprise myself for acting in a way that i never thought i would in some situations. but for this paper, i would just share my strengths and weaknesses which i could say is distinctly me.

for my strnegths, firstly, i could say that i am quick to absorb academic information and lessons especially in math or in any subject involving numbers, formulas, and processes. because of this, people tend to see me as "ahead of them" and they also see me as someone whom they can approach and ask for help. secondly, i am a thinker as well as a feeler. i often know when to use my heart or head or both in dealing with other people or when making decisions. with this, i am able to understand people and situations faster than other people. thirdly, i am goal-oriented and determined. i can say that i am the type of person who works for things that i really am passionate about. even on the smallest things, like for example, if i want to go somewhere and the people who are supposed to take me to that place aren't available during that time, i am determined enough to find ways on how to get there even if it means hitching a ride from a friend or commuting. lastly, i have this constant passion to make myself have a stronger faith in our lord. because of this, i consistently monitor myself on how i say things or on how i act toward myself and other people. furthermore, because of my will to be closer to god, i practice not to lose my integrity.

for my weaknesses, firstly, though i have said that being determined is one of my strengths, sometimes this trait also becomes my weakness. because of my determination to get what i want, sometimes i tend to get into other people's way and hurt them. secondly, (i could say this with conviction) i have no sense of direction. this is the reason why sometimes i have second thoughts on trying to get somewhere i am not familiar with all by myself. my closest friends can testify that i really don't have a sense of direction. thirdly, i tend to overspend. i often try to spend wisely during the start of the week but when the middle or end of the week comes, i transform into somebody who thinks has more money than she thinks she has. sometimes though, my impulsive side would appear as early as the start of the week. lastly, i have a high sense of pride. when i have conflicts with other people, sometimes i let myself think that i am the one who is correct and therefore i should not apologize to the person i am in conflict with. towards some people, i sometimes think that i am better than them. when i suddenly feel insecure about someone, i immediately look for something not so good in him/her so that i would feel much better. also, i find it hard to admit sometimes that i have committed mistakes.

making me reflect more on my strengths and weaknesses, it has helped me understand myself more. i also have realized that all people have their own share of strengths and weaknesses that is why no one has the right to criticize anybody in a bad way. besides, we always have the opportunity to change ourselves for the better. :)

"many people think i am strong because of the hurtful struggles i have had, the problems i have encountered, the pain i have felt. but they are wrong because inside me is a weak heart, but behind it is a strong god."

there. by sharing my essay i immediately tried to work on one of my weaknesses, which is my pride. i gave up my pride just to be able to share to you some of the good and even bad things about me. ganyan ko kayo ka-love. :) hope this could be of help to you guys in understanding how i act and how i live my life.

to god be the glory. :)