TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

LEAP went FLOP.
i've found it. =)
it's true. promise. :)
CHALLENGE: FINISH READING MY ENTRY. HAHAHA.FIFTH W...
I JUST CAN'T LIVE A LIE...
heartbroken heartbreaker.
counting..
long post?
halftime breaktime
stating all over again.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

AND THEN, THERE WAS LIGHT.

Yes, and I know you know it. I still have the same excuse for not blogging for weeks. That's right. Schoolwork has got me. Eaten me alive. Causing me to be overly-emotional, losing my sense of balance. Yaddayaddayadda.

But, i still managed to give my blog a new design, right? =p Pambawi yan. Besides, my bloggie which i will call "Silver" from now on (and i don't know why either haha) will have its birthday on March 14. Happy 2 years old my beloved online journal. You've been through quite a lot. From my emo moments, complaints, rants, shout outs, advertisements, praises and moretocome entries, I know you'll always be there (unless i shut you down hahaha). XD

Well, here are just some of the photos (which by the way, you can also access at my MULTIPLY SITE) i have had since February 13, which was my last post before this one:

It's dated September 27, 2006. But I wanted to share this to you people. Why? Because THIS is just one of the very reasons why I am still in my (almost) normal state of self. These people are my beloved co-Paragons. Every moment with them is just wonderful. Bad things turn to good times because of these people. I don't know how they do it, but I can say that I've finally found my family in De La Salle University. =)

Disclaimer: HINDI SIYA ANG KAPALIT NI LJ OKAY. I know your next question. Wala po. =p Valentine's Day, and this guy (Marco) was the one who saved me from looking single-and-depressed (haha). Such a sweet guy. Lots of surprises, and all were appreciated. Of course, friends who remembered me during the day are also included sa aking heartfelt "Thanks!" =)


February 15, 2007. This was the day when we had a tribute party to our most valuable Discipline Officer, Tata Jack Pascual. The whole afternoon til evening was dedicated to him. The party was a fun party, an emotional one too. As Tata Jack moves on with his life and enter a new chapter, the DO will always remember him as someone who has contributed greatly to De La Salle University. [on photo: DOP Secretary Jon Hernandez, Tata Jack Pascual, DOP President Joel Concepcion]

This is what I was doing on February 16. Camwhooore! Woohoo. Hehe. On the photo is my forever classmate whom I love so much, Chingy! With us is Trisha, our blockmate! The school's celebrating its University week, so no regular classes, that's why I had a camera with me ;) Hehe.

Same day. Because of boredom, nagpa-pictorial na ko kay Ching, since she just came from LEAP's Photography 101 Class last February 13. Hahaha.

Night came. We attended the Animo Amplified Concert; this is the culminating activity of the school's University Week. Many bands played, such as Rocksteady, Sandwich, Callalily (ata?) and many more I can't already remember. Of course, the day won't end without camwhoring with my co-DOPs, Istine, Camae, Ava, Mhike and Eia!

February 17. I had a reunion with my 4C classmates, Cha and Tor and my 3rd year HS girlet, Jessica. Spent the afternoon at Glorietta and Greenbelt having fun and taking pictures. I missed these people so much! ♥ Waiting for another gimmick to come, kasi sobrang bitin! =)

A surprise dinner awaited me after my gimmick with the girls. Spent the evening with my kapatid blockmate, Micko. According to him, the dinner-out served as a stress reliever on my part, 'coz the guy knows how busy I am. Hehe. Thanks Micko, I appreciated it. Whoo for our funny photos! Hahaha!

This photo was taken on February 24. I, together with some of my Scholastican kabarkadas, attended Piyar's debut at Crowne Plaza. Yipee she was the last among our barkada of 14 to celebrate her debut! =) Our barkada had pictorials at the bathroom (a must for Kulasas hehehe) with our batchmates! Yay =)




And I was wearing this outfit because the rule was we should wear something rocker-ish. And I was a rocker chic. Hahaha.













Poof! There goes my life so far. Taking one day at a time, one step at a time, while enjoying the journey.. =)