TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

2 DAYS TO GO
gig..gig..gig..drives me crazy!!
beach today, go home tomorrow
last meal with crishna..aaw. hehe. i miss this kid...
on our way to HK airport..uwi na kami. juz passing...
thursday and friday activities in hongkong
on the way to hung shing yeh beach..wala lang! hah...
taking care of crishna. baka lumusong sa tubig eh....
enjoying my stay here
ang mga bagong dating na turista..hehe. papunta na...

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Sunday, May 01, 2005

what a way to celebrate my birthday

honestly, i'm way too lazy to put another entry here in my blogsite. but since i'm a life blogger [i took a test about what kind of blogger i am, life blogger daw ako], which means that what i usually put on my blog daw are things that are happening in my life, i'd try to be one with that quiz result. haha.

well, i think everybody who reads my blog know that i celebrated my 17th birthday yesterday. seventeen. SEVENTEEN. isn't that a sweet word? ang cute. sweet seventeen. oh heck, i juz don't want to remove the "sweet" word from my age. kaya kahit 82 na ko, sweet pa rin ako. beh. :) i would like to thank the people who greeted me, advanced man or late na. it's the thought that counts nga, diba? thanks so much, u made me happy kahit papaano on that day..read on, you'll know why.

april 28, the day before my bday, my friends were already telling me "17 ka na! 17 ka na! matanda na!" as if they were more excited than i was. for a reason i didn't know, up to now, i wasn't a bit excited that my bday was already on the next day. ewan ko. o basta ayun.

starting 12:01 am up to 11:59 pm of april 29, people kept on texting greetings. napasaya nyo ko kase my birthday wasn't that happy. sure i was happy, pero may kulang..

i woke up that morning. when i stepped out of my room, my mom and dad were gone. they've gone to work, without even greeting me happy birthday. nagtampo ako nun coz my mom usually checks on me every morning, but this time, she didn't. dunno why. anyway, so there i was. my sister was in her room, my brother was playing computer games and our maid was watching tv. di nila ko pinansin nung lumabas ako ng kwarto. how painful was that? mga kasama ko sa bahay di naalala na it was my special day. sila pang buong buhay ko nang nakasama. nagtampo lang ako kase mas naalala pa ng friends ko..kayo nga, yung mga nag-greet. thanks, really..so di lang ako umimik..walang breakfast, so i watched tv instead. when i turned the tv on, whapaak! walang cable. ewan ko kung bakit. ang mapapanood mo lang sa lahat ng channels ay yung black and white na parang langgam at mga anay na gumagalaw at tumira sa loob ng tv nyo. alam nyo na tinutukoy ko diba? so ako mas nabadtrip diba? ansaya ng bertdey ko, pati ang cable nang-asar. so ang ginawa ko ay nanood nalang ako ng dvd kase wala talagang magawa. ganda ng umaga ko. when i was at the middle of the movie, i stopped it na kase hindi rin naman ako concentrated sa pinapanood ko. i called up LJ instead para maglabas ng sama ng loob. good thing he's always available for me. so un na nga, he told me he was planning to go to my house daw kaso lang my mom didn't reply when he texted her. so ako naman "ok lang po, at least u tried.." i was suuuuper sad. i can't talk to my bestfriend rach pa coz she was having her stage play rehearsals..i tried to sleep nalang ulit, kaso all those sad thoughts kept me awake. so tunganga lang ako. napaka-happy ng bertdey. haha. after my brother, i used the pc na. after lunch na toh. i was waiting for the pc to connect to the internet, and while i was doing that, i was texting a friend. it was then i heard our doorbell. i thought it was my mom, kala ko nag-half day para sakin. but no. though i haven't seen the person who doorbelled, i knew it wasn't my mom. basta may sign ako kung si mom un or not. so i thought it was our maid's sister. kase tahimik eh. i continued my texting, when suddenly a guy shouted and tickled me from my back. immediately i recognized the voice. THE VOICE THAT I WISHED TO HEAR PERSONALLY ON MY BIRTHDAY. it was LJ. i was really really happy to see him..after a few seconds, another familiar voice was heard. the same comforting, cheerful voice i always hear every sunday..it was my bestfriend! she was holding a cake with candles in which i needed to blow. so ako naman shocked, kase i wasn't expecting them! ang cute..it was really sweet of them..aaah..wanna cry..haha. joke. :) lalo na sa bestfriend ko, i know kase na she's very busy sa rehearsals nya sa stage play, but still she managed to arrange this surprise..aaww..I LOVE YOU GUYS.. :) so i was happy na the whole afternoon, coz i got to spend it with rachel and LJ..my bestbestBEST friends in the whole world..aahh i really love you guys.. :) bonus pa pala, after LJ and rach arrived, tortor my seatmate and jessica my girlet arrived pa. LJ talked to both of them the night before my bday and managed to invite them kahit last minute na. kaya i love this guy so much eh. hehe. galing dumiskarte. :)

though bumalik ang sadness ko nung gabi, kase nagtampo na naman ako..sa mom ko..sori na kung drama ko sa mom ko, it was juz that she was the one i expected na talagang maggreet sakin. so there. my parents arrived from work na. na-touch ako sa dad ko, kase i saw na he really wanted to greet me nung morning but didn't have the chance. he told me agad "eh anak tulog ka pa nung umalis ako eh, di tuloy kita na-greet." sabay greet ng happy birthday. my mom on the other hand, didn't greet me pa rin. sabe lang nya "o? umuwi na ung dalawang visitors mo?" she was referring to tor and jessica. so i just answered yes. akala ko i'd be spending time na with both my parents, but no. may two tennis friends kase si mom who were celebrating their bday din. sabay ng bday ko. there was a celebration sa tennis court so dun sha pumunta. buong gabi dun lang sha sa labas, with her friends. parang she didn't even bother to think na her daughter's celebrating her bday too..but, ano ba naman laban ko sa dalawa diba? so hinayaan ko nalang. ang makulit pa dun, she was wrapping the present for her friend at ako pa ang pinapunta nya sa tindahan para sa birthday gift wrapper na gagamitin nya pambalot ng gift. nung una humirit pa ko na "wow, nice bag! akin ba ung gift na yan? bakit ibabalot nyo pa?" but she didn't answer. if u're wondering, i didn't receive any gift from her. ok? haha. hanggang makatulog na ko. actually di pa ko nakatulog kagad eh, i called up LJ pa. inayakan ko lang. sori na, madrama talaga. i just felt different that night, i felt really bad. REALLY REALLY BAD. so ayun pag gising ko the next day, maga ang mata ko. yehey.

sorry sa entry ko ha, i juz let out my feelings. mahirap na ung sasabog nalang bigla. hehe. to those who have read this, don't think na i look at my mom negatively. no. i don't intend to put her down by doing this entry. i love my mom. i love her so much. to my mom [if ever she'd be reading this..but i wish she wouldn't..kaya kayong mga may kakilala kay mom, DON'T TELL HER ABOUT THIS ENTRY], i really felt bad that day. honestly, i was angry at you. but i can't stay angry for a long time, so i'd be letting this feeling go. i forgive you mom. i love you..