TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Never thought I'd miss it so much.
dile-dilemma-han.
ENTRES-ting lamok-hunting!
HAPPY 2 YEARS! =D
overfatigue
It's a man's world.
AND THEN, THERE WAS LIGHT.
LEAP went FLOP.
i've found it. =)
it's true. promise. :)

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, March 23, 2007

I can't take this.

Haiii. I am sad. Parang I'm so down right now and I don't exactly know why. Parang ngayon nagssink-in na I feel so alone kahit na maraming nanjan for me. Bakit ako ganito I don't like this. Dahil sa ganito ako, I stayed at school today 'til 730 pm (buti na lang open yung DO until that time, which is unusual). I was dismissed na by 440, then I stayed at the office 'til 730. Kwentuhan lang with DOPs. Because that's one place I can laugh, and forget about my worries, kahit for a while lang. It's like the DO has become my nearest refuge, that whenever I feel like so alone or konti na lang maiiyak na ko, I'll go there. Hay.

Actually, may pinanggagalingan yung sadness ko, though I feel deep inside that hindi lang ito yung cause. Hindi ko na talaga alam kung ano pa yung ibang cause. But the main reason of my sadness is, in less than 3 hours, LJ will be turning 20 na. Okay, we're friends. But iba pa rin na he'll be a non-teenager na tapos "wala" na kami. I mean..Ewan. I can't explain. Then of course, I got used to the 4 years na nakasama ko siya on his birthday..Well, for 2 years ko lang pala siya nakasama personally. Pero, all four years of his birthday, I was there. I mean, there were the greetings at exactly 12 midnight, the sweet texts and "I thank God he gave me to you" messages. Hay. Let me recall.

March 24, 2003. This was the first time I told him "I love you". As in "I love you" in a romantic kind of way. I remember pa na he was in his school nun sa Claret, having training. Then, his friends told me na nagwala daw siya sa tuwa when I told him that. Waaah.

March 24, 2004. I was with him March 23 pa lang. Because it was his prom day. I remember that it was my finals week at St. Scho nun, and I will be having 2 final exams the next day. But I still came at his prom. So while the transition from March 23 to 24 was happening, we were together.

March 24, 2005. I don't think we were in good terms during this time. Kasi 'til April, before his grad ball, nag-away kami for 2 months yata. But still, I remembered him and valued him as my own.

March 24, 2006. This was when my kabarkada Reg celebrated her 18th birthday. Same day. But after going to Reg's debut celebration, I went to LJ's naman because he was celebrating his birthday with his blockmates. I wouldn't miss that.

Haay. Grabe, this is so sad. What will happen now at March 24, 2007? I still want to be that special person who'll make him very happy on his 20th birthday..But, can I do that and will he allow me to? :(

Help. I am so sad. :(