TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Whatever.
I can't take this.
Never thought I'd miss it so much.
dile-dilemma-han.
ENTRES-ting lamok-hunting!
HAPPY 2 YEARS! =D
overfatigue
It's a man's world.
AND THEN, THERE WAS LIGHT.
LEAP went FLOP.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, March 26, 2007

Just for Kicks

I want ice cream..Now na! Grabe, I am so craving for ice cream! And kung kailan pa ko nag-decide bumili ng caramel hot fudge at Mcdo (which I occasionally do) kaninang lunch time, hindi ako nakabili because sira yung ice cream machine! What luck..Hehe. One pint of ice cream I want!

I am sooo feeling the summer vibe. Whoo! But..I still have so so SO much school work to do! Nakaka-inggit yung mga bakasyon na! Pfft. But oh well, I’d rather be going to school than be depressed at home noh, no money pa..Hahah. I am looking forward to our family camp on April 5-7 though, konting bakasyon muna before finals week comes! :) We already kind of planned on our fun night on the camp, and we will be having costumes. Nabunot ko is soldier! So I’d be wearing a soldier’s uniform. Weee I’m excited! :)

Moving on to a more sensitive topic, of course it’s really obvious on my recent previous entries that I am still not so okay with..you know. I still cry myself to sleep most of the time. Gosh, I’ve become such a melancholic. Choleric side, where art thou? I miss you na. Please come back! And, something really dramatic happened on his birthday. Now, I am stuck with a promise that I’d rather have to myself, though some of my friends know this. And starting today, I’ll try not to involve “this” in my blog anymore, because I really really want to move on now. Good luck na lang sa kanya and sa future nila. Hehe.


So there, I’ve said it. NO HEARTBREAK STORIES ABOUT HIM AFTER THIS LINE.

Hehe.


Oh, last Saturday too, BMS (Business Management Society) hosted a party at One Esplanade entitled “Spectacle”. Okay naman siya generally, but I didn’t so enjoy the party. Walang camera e! Pfft. Hahaha. Actually, I had a camera. Problem was, wala yung memory card inside! Tinanggal pala ng sister ko. Tsk tsk. So I just went there to watch the Mr. and Ms. BM pageant (which for your info, ay obvious naman kung sino mananalo. Nahulaan ko na e), have a good night with my friends, and party before hell week starts! Haha.

Of course, kaninang ENTRES period namin, obviously Sir Harvs wouldn’t miss talking about what happened in Spectacle. For about 20 minutes of the period, yun lang yung pinapag-usapan namin! Excited siya e. And he was so proud and happy na maayos and maganda daw yung party, compared to last year’s. Siyempre he also talked about the Mr. and Ms. BM. And he is also excited na for the NEXT YEAR’S BM party. NEXT YEAR pa ha, kamusta naman. He was already thinking of ideas for the next Mr. and Ms. BM. Haha. Dapat daw mas strict na and mas meticulous na ang pagpili ng contestants. They will be choosing 30 girls and 30 boys as the initial contestants and there would be a pre-elimination round wherein they will be choosing the 12 boys and 12 girls to compete on the night of the party. Gusto pa niya may overnight ek ek yung contestants wherein magsstay daw sila in one house. Siyempre may PBB aspect. Lagi naman e. Haha. Lastly, he added that next year daw, there should be a talent portion na daw. Ngek. Kung sasali ako, HINDI ako agree sa talent portion no! That’s the humiliate-yourself-in-front-of-people portion e! Hehe.

Then, Sir Harvs already scouted sa class kung sino yung mga gusto niya isali for the next Mr. and Ms. BM. Sabi niya “Next year and mga dapat sasali si..blahblahblah..” At kamusta naman, while I was busy doing something (kasi I don’t usually pay too much attention sa mga stories niya noh) unang-unang binanggit niya was my name! Sinasali na ko for the Mr. and Ms. BM 2008! Hahaha. Well, pwede rin pero I just don’t have enough confidence (and willpower? Haha) sa mga pageant-pageant. Weird e, it’s like selling yourself. Haha. Plus, the talent portion pa! Okay lang yung question and answer e, it’s not that hard naman, based on the questions na tinanong sa mga candidates last Saturday. I can join pa sana if same lang yung gagawin like this Mr. and Ms. BM 2007 e, opening number lang, then you just strut on the stage wearing clothes of the sponsors, then answer questions! Kaso mas mahirap na next year if ever matuloy yang mga PBB eklats plus talent portion. Ano naman ittalent ko? Hahaha. But on second thought, if you win naman next year’s Mr. and Ms. BM, mas may sense of achievement kasi it’ll be harder e.

So..join na ba ito next year? Hahaha. I am not a pageant person talaga e. Ipa-engganyo niyo muna ako magpa-develop ng pictures na ippass. Dun ako na-sstuck e. Tinatamad magpasa ng picture. Haha. Join na? Just for kicks? :)