TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Babalik ka rin.
Wanna know why this week is called HELL WEEK?
Just for Kicks
Whatever.
I can't take this.
Never thought I'd miss it so much.
dile-dilemma-han.
ENTRES-ting lamok-hunting!
HAPPY 2 YEARS! =D
overfatigue

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Friday, April 27, 2007

OOPS.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Things just have been so lazy lately. After the frequent pressures we have been experiencing, I just can't help but enjoy the days I have left. I am sorry."








-- Para kay Silver my blog.


Hehehe. Yeah I know, I've been ignoring my blog since April 9, my last post. It's been a while since I last visited my blog, literally. I go online everyday, but I don't find myself clicking the link to blog. I dunno why. It's been the 14th day of my summer vacation, and lots of things have already happened. But I just can't find the interest to write about them in my blog. Maybe because there's my Multiply site, where I keep track of my summer highlights through pictures? Now I see why we are called the "visual generation"..Haha. Or imbento ko lang yun?? Hehe!

Hay where to start? Where to start? Hm. Maybe I can work my way backwards? Or not. I duno, magkkwento na lang ako. Hehe. XD

--> Okay, it's only two days before my birthday. Now what? Honestly, I don't have any plans. I don't even imagine myself enjoying on that day. Well, I originally had plans. But everything went down the drain since that Sunday afternoon where my mom and I talked about it. I asked her and my dad if they would allow me to have a simple swimming party with my church friends (since my birthday would be a Sunday, it would be a good idea that after church, I'd bring them all home XD), just a simple pool near our village. And of course, I got a "no". I asked why, my mom told me that "she doesn't want to be held responsible if something happens". Since I wanted so much to celebrate with friends, I assured her that nothing will happen and "hindi naman kami magtutulakan sa pool". But I still got no as an answer. My sister even defended me by saying that "Hayaan niyo na, ang laki-laki na nila e. And birthday naman nya yun e." (I was really touched by what my sister did. :) Actually, I sooo appreciate it whenever she does that) So being a stubborn daughter (believe me, I am), namilit pa rin ako. Then my mom told me that "Gagastos na naman, may bago ka na ngang phone". (My mom recently gave me a new phone as an early birthday gift. It was a surprise). I told her "Hindi ko naman pinabili yung phone e." Then she immediately told me "Sige, eh di ibalik mo sakin." Right then and there, I really wanted to return the phone. I dunno, but I just felt hurt at that moment. Don't get me wrong, I understand na ayaw nilang gumastos pa, pero honestly I prefer pa spending my birthday with my friends and family than having a new phone for myself. Besides, it was a surprise present. I didn't really want it. So I can't blame myself if I wanted something else. O_o

--> And think about it. I used to have a Motorola L6 phone, then my mom gave me a Nokia 6070. All the while I thought that finally I'd have two phones, one for my Sun and one for my Globe (w/c I know my dad won't approve. He strongly told me na "one phone only" when I was pleading for an extra phone). But moments after my mom gave me the new phone, she told me that "Ibibigay mo na kay Jason yang Motorola mo ha." I was like "What?!" Kasi I really don't want to give that phone up. Not that I'm selfish or whatever, but I just valued that phone so much and dahil lang may kapalit na siya na hindi ko naman hiningi, mawawala na siya sa akin? And lately I've been thinking, isn't a gift something given to you na walang kapalit?? I've been given a new phone, but I have to give up the other one?? So parang exchange yun..If you look at it closely, parang yung kapatid ko pa yung nagka-gift, coz he received something without giving up something. Pffssh. I don't know. It just makes me..Blah.

--> On the lighter side of things, I am happy that Benz and I have been warming up on each other again. Okay wag magmalisya, we're just working our way up into being friends again. And I mean FRIENDS, not just co-workers sa DO. Not the type that we talk because we HAVE to, but we talk because we enjoy each other's company. Yes, we've been talking (mostly online) since the start of the year, but we only talk about our Econ class where the two of us are classmates. But thanks to the DO Teambuilding last April 20-21, circumstances have been very cooperative. Unresolved issues and concerns have been brought up again, and I am glad we were able to talk about it again (dahil it has always been there since December last year!). Ms.Jen, kung ikaw man yung may pakana nung activity na yun, thanks! We really needed that. :) Sorry's and thank you's were given, and we both agreed that it'd be better if we start again. And this time, as friends. Hehe. :)

--> To Benz, I dunno if you still visit my blog (since that day you saw my Valentine's post last year hehe), but I want to thank you for everything. I really don't know specifically what to thank for, but I just wanna thank you for being you. The whole package. Astig ka, I love your personality and carefree nature. Hindi obvious (haha hindi grabe) pero whenever you're around, nabubuhay lahat ng tao. There's just something in you that's so special, na you lighten up people when you're around. Nakaka-amaze. Baka dahil sa kabaklaan mo?? Hahaha joke lang. We all know na sadyang vain ka lang. :p I duno, my thanks is the only thing I could give you. Coz I have nothing more to offer. Thanks for opening up during the bonfire, at least things have been settled. :) And, I'll never forget our "ketchup debate" haha. Ang banana ketchup ay banana, at ang tomato ay tomato. Walang ketchup na pinaghalong banana at tomato okay. Imbento ka. XD And yeah, yung favorite emoticon mo oh --> XD. Hahaha. Be more visual brother, maaapreciate mo din yan. Hehe. Here's to a better start and deeper friendship. *Cheers* :)

--> You won't believe it friends and countrymen, but while I was doing that thing above, Mr. Bermudez (a.k.a. the person I was talking about above) messaged me in YM para mangulit ulit. Haha. Talk about coincidence. Now that proves the text message quote that "human minds are linked through neuron activities that when you're thinking about that person, mostly probably he/she is also thinking about you". Yehes. Haha.

--> I am currently addicted to Friendster surveys. And it's not good. It gives me headaches once in a while, but still, I answer them. Maybe it's because I rarely get to talk to my friends nowadays and give them updates about my life (read: CHING!!!) kaya nalalabas ko lang through answering them. Haha. Oh wel at least more people get updated when they read my Friendster survey answers. :p

--> For the past 2 weeks, I am also getting the hang of online shopping in Multiply. Compared to Friendster surveys, this is all the more not good. It's baaad. It's worse. I get so attracted to different items, that it just enhances my quality of being an impulsive shopper. Graaah. Help me. Help. Me. But why is that those very things that you know you shouldn't really be addicted to are those same things that you so enjoy doing? Pft. Parang bisyo. If I get scolded for buying too much, I can say that at least hindi ako addicted to drinking or even smoking. ;p Haha. Excuseees.

--> How can people be so insensitive? I mean, ikaw ba, if may taong may ayaw sayo, hindi mo ba naffeel or napapansin? Diba you feel it naman? I duno, at least I do. I just don't find it very touching na if a certain person keeps following you around, after you telling him his limitations. Okay, yeah I appreciate all the efforts, but kung hindi ka pa talaga ready magpaligaw ulit (or talagang you don't find him as a potential boyfriend) , bakit ba parang namimilit pa rin? Grabe. For the record, he's inviting me to have dinner with him, and I'll treat it na lang daw as his birthday treat for me. And he's prepared something pa daw. Noooo. He shouldn't have. Seriously. Hindi po ako makukuha sa mga ganun. Hay. Just please understand?

--> I can't wait for May! Skip my birthday, it's okay, I just want May to come! Because I'll be busy by then. DO work, here I come! :) I'll get to see my co-DOPs pa who are super fabulous friends! Hay I love love love you guys :)

--> And of course, I am so looking forward to May 13-14! Anilao baybeh! With HS friends :D Can't wait!! I miss you mean girls! ;)

--> I am so loving the song "I know Him by Heart" by Vonda Shepard! It keeps me motivated to really wait for my special someone :) Hay. Here are the lyrics, and my favorite parts are emphasized, though I love every word in the song :)

There's a secret path I follow
To a place no one can find
Where I meet my perfect someone
I've kept hidden in my mind
Where my heart makes my decisions
'Till my dream becomes a vision
And the love I feel
Makes him real someday

'Cause I know he's out there somewhere
Just beyond my reach
Though I've never really touched him
Or ever heard him speak
Though we've never been together
We've never been apart
No we've never met
Haven't found him yet
But I know him by heart

Am I living in an illusion?
Wanting something I can't see
If I compromise, I'd be living lies
Pretending love's not meant to be
'Cause I know my heart's worth saving
And I know that he'll be waiting
So I'll hold on and I'll stay strong 'till then

'Cause I know he's out there somewhere
Just beyond my reach
Though I've never really touched him
Or ever heard him speak
Though we've never been together
We've never been apart

No we've never met
Haven't found him yet
But I know him by heart
No we've never met
Haven't found him yet
But I know him by heart

Yes. I know. It's beautiful. ♥ :)