TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

My rantiest rant.
Chocolates, anyone?
Birthday DAY today!
Bearhug
Who would have thought?
I just can't get enough. :)
Accidentally in love. :)
Life's Remote Control
Pixel Perfect
SUPER.JOVAN.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Now the sun is shining. Pang-asar.

I named her "Gitarrenspielerfrau".
(German for guitarist's wife, because I'm no football player's fan. :p)

Whatever the name of the last typhoon was, nang-aasar siya! DepEd and CHED finally declared yesterday that there would be no classes today, August 9 because of the rain and flood. And now what? The sun's shining. I can even hear people now playing tennis across our house. Just means that the day's too dry now. Pft. I was thinking pa naman that my day would be a bum day, because the rains keep on pouring, dito lang ako, maybe either snuggling with my pillows and blanket, or DVD marathon-ing, or drinking hot coffee. Whatever. Thing is, the day didn't go as planned. Sana umulan mamayaaa.

Our flooded Simon street.
(also posted on my Multiply site)

That was the scenario yesterday, at around 630-7 am. Since this kind of flood last happened 12 years ago pa, my sister (akalain mo yun, ang aga niyang nagising! Or it could be na hindi pa siya natutulog..Haha) didn't let this moment pass. She took pictures of our front gate, together with the flood. Ebidensiya siguro para masabing we have a reason not to be at work/in school, if ever may pasok. Pano naman kami lalabas ng gate no?? Haha. :p


I was tagged by Ching last July 31 pa (I knooow, it's kind of late already), but since I promised her that I'd do this after all the hectic days in school, here it is. (Now I'm beginning to think that God gave us this free day for me to be able to fulfill a promise to a friend, however mababaw it might be. Haha.) :p

In the 8 facts about [your name here], you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end, you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

(Okaaay, I got it. Parang redundant nung instructions. Haha.)

1. Whenever I wash my hands at home (particularly inside the washroom, not in the kitchen sink), I always find this need to wet my feet too. Hindi pwedeng hindi.

2. I have a cabinet in my room where I keep my own food (chichiryas, to be exact), to make sure that I always have supply whenever there would be an "emergency". Haha. As if food will run out in this house. :p

3. Drinking cold water in the morning would make my tummy bad. And it'll last the whole day. *_*

4. I don't like strawberry cakes, strawberry ice cream, strawberry stick-o, or any other strawberry-flavored food (except Rebisco's strawberry-filled biscuits). But I love real strawberries.

5. I have an arranged way of brushing my teeth, particularly the gargling part. First gargle, the normal one, where you just have to..gargle. Haha. Second, still the normal gargle. Third, normal gargle, then the gargle where we have to tilt our head to make sure everything's been washed. Fourth, normal gargle. Fifth and the last one, normal gargle, then the tilting head gargle. :p

6. When I fold papers (like my school handouts), I fold it in such a way that the text is on the outside part (unlike most people where they fold it with the blank page on the outside).

7. I follow what I've heard regarding the "anklet myth", that when you're anklet/s is/are on the right ankle, you're single. And if it's/they're on the left, you're taken. Care to guess where my anklets are? (Technically, I am _______.) :p

8. I still have my shorts which I wear when I was five (or seven?) years old, and this has been passed on to me by my sister. And I still wear it up to now. Haha. :)

I tag...Ariane, Bea, Jeline, Mae, Marian, Normi, Pat, Rhiza. :)


I want Starbucks. Now na. TARAAA.