TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Pixel Perfect
SUPER.JOVAN.
We're All in This Together :)
I had a hard time.
I love you, daddy. :)
LoopHALL
Week End
Da Who?!
Not just another schoolday. :)
Back to School

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, July 09, 2007

Life's Remote Control

Take this test at Tickle


Joanne, you can simplify your life by cutting back at work.

You're a career-oriented person who's not afraid to log some long hours to get the job done — and done right. Your peers admire your drive and creativity and nothing feels better than hearing your boss or clients compliment your work. But, you know, if you glance out a window for a minute, you'll notice that there's a whole world going on out there, and you just might be missing a lot of it.

While it's great that you're so committed to your career, you've got to make sure you're not forgetting about friends, family, and fun. We know you've got bills to pay and goals to attain, but don't make work your whole life. And if you just can't figure out a way to scale back your hours, then at least make sure you're planning a nice vacation — without your laptop or cell phone.

How Can You Simplify Your Life?

Brought to you by Tickle

---> I just decided to take this test because I'm interested on what the results could be. And there it is, above. Yiiiikes. Am I THAT workaholic now?? Sure, I get stressed along the way, buuut. It's like I just can't find myself enjoying "too much" (maybe too much for me isn't really too much naman) when there's so much more to dooo. Parang nakaka-guilty that you're out there, having fun etc but at the back of your mind, you know you have something to finish?? Gaaah. I was never like this when I was in HS. College lang nag-manifest yung workaholic trait ko. Hm, is it because I value work more now, or talagang dumami lang yung ginagawa that I was forced to be workaholic? Help. So, I was recommended by this test to take time out from work. Anybody want to date me? :) Hehe.

---> Then I took more tests. Haha. (O, this is taking time out na ha! :p) Among all the questions I encountered, I particularly found this one below very, very interesting. :)

13. If life had a remote control, which button would you rather hit?
a) Pause
b) Record
c) Rewind
d) Fast Forward
e) Eject

---> That was a really hard question to answer. :) It took me about 2 minutes to come up with an answer. Hehe. Definitely, I wouldn't choose eject. Though there are times wherein I really want to give up because of all the pressures around me (and kahit internal pressures!), I don't want to push "eject". Life's too much fun to just let your life be ejected from this world. :) Fast forward? I don't think so. Mga moments of humiliation, pwede pa sana. Buuut, yun lang eh. So I still won't choose it. I was left choosing between pause, record and rewind. Record, yeah. It would be nice that you get to remember everything you want to, pero I don't know. Parang it just didn't appeal to me that much. Between pause and rewind, I chose pause. :) It was a hard decision to make ha! Hehe. Rewind kasi, it's nice to go back to those times wherein I felt really happy, or even really sad. It makes me appreciate more what I have become now because of my past experiences. :) Perooo, pause pa rin. I wouldn't be given the chance to go back once my life starts to "play", but at least I can freeze moments. Unforgettable moments. Moments that I wish would be just there. Siguro a reason why I chose this is because I lack this too. I mean, if a "moment" comes my way, I oftentimes just let it pass..without me savoring each moment. I look forward too much most of the time, that I tend to forget to enjoy the present. So now, I have to learn to appreciate a loved one's hugs and kisses (without me being ilang haha), to just stay really focused during heart to heart talks with friends, to be proud of every thing I accomplish. To just be there, in THAT situation, whatever it may be. :)

I chose the PAUSE button. What's yours? :)