TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Da Who?!
Not just another schoolday. :)
Back to School
Days going too fast!
POST-Birthday POST.
Breeaaaathe.
OOPS.
Babalik ka rin.
Wanna know why this week is called HELL WEEK?
Just for Kicks

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Week End

I am craving for Goodah!'s TAPSI!!! As in I was sooo tempted to go down to Goodah! while I was on the fx to buy my craving. Pero, I didn't! Haha I still have control over myself *sometimes* :D Maybe because I haven't tasted Sinangag Express (I KNOW, loser na ako) food kaya Goodah! level pa lang ako :p


I missed the sand!! And sun! And ocean waters! :) The last time I had my beach escapade was May 14-15 pa, at Anilao, Batangas. Until my family and I together with my parents' friends and their kids went to Punta Fuego at Nasugbu (tama ba?), Batangas last June 9! :) Not so much swimming was done, kasi super init that day! As in while you are sitting under the trees on your chair, you can feel the HOT wind. Weird nga, because the hot wind comes once in about every ten seconds. Hindi siya constant hot wind (buti na lang, kundi heat wave na!). Super lazy day rin yun so I just slept through half (?) of the afternoon sa ilalim ng trees, in a duyan. That was the life. Hehe :) Accompanying the bum moments were of course, camwhore! One of the camwhore pics ay ayang nasa taas, with my sister, Marian. Besides camwhore, there's eating too!! As in EXCESSIVE eating! I wasn't able to contain myself, sobrang kain ako ng kain kasi there was just too much to devour! And parang nakakalungkot kung hindi ko siya makakain lahat! Hehehe. And one thing's for sure, I know I haven't eaten that much hotdogs in my whole life until that Saturday!! May marshmallows kasi e! I really really love yung hotdog-marshmallow duo! Kahit roasted or prito pa yang hotdog, basta may marshmallow, mas masarap! :) And there were mountains of chips, overflowing seafood (giant hipons, my favorite!), unlimited supply of coke, crunchy masarap chicken fingers, supposed-to-be sweet corn (haha), and so much moooore! I really love days like those, talagang stress reliever. :)

Joy Club Officers (according to hierarchy haha): Jovan (president), Pat (vice-president), Jon (secretary), Jeni (treasurer), Ivan&Marc (PROs)

AND after the Punta Fuego day, I went to Las Pinas naman at Jovan's house for the Joy Club (youth group in church) Officers' Planning. It was an overnight thing, so I had fun together with my co-officers, and of course, Jeline, Fredjohn and RJ! :D Puro kain na naman, so whew! Enjoy na naman ako!! Merong roasted chicken (with the champion MANG TOMAS!!!), chocolate cake from Red Ribbon super yummy and may ganun dahil sinabe ko na bumili dahil nagccrave ako haha, Dunkin Donuts munchkins&donuts, banana split and chunky mocha-flavored ice cream (tama ba?) from Tita Vi (sweet! Pumunta pa talaga siya kila Jovan to deliver the food), and so much more as in! Haha. The meetings were draining talaga, because we had lots to think about. It's not easy to make objectives and plan activities for the year, you know? And this time we really felt the burden to be really serious because dati we were just these kids who follow whatever the church leaders tell us, but now, hindi na ganun. We were given more responsibilities now, and we are becoming one of those church leaders. Pero, working is fun when you're with your friends, and shempre, God's giving us the wisdom and strength to continue on with SBC's mission. I'm sure Tito Bob is smiling at us now. Look Tito Bob, the Joy Club kids are growing now. Just the way you like it. :)

So because of those, I literally had no weekend sa house. Nakakapagod tuloy. That's why when I went to school today, I was medyo quiet and blah. Siguro because I lacked rest? Sobrang I don't know, I wasn't in the mood. The DO people noticed siguro yung "stoic" mode ko, because Ms. Joey asked pa if I was okay and if may sakit ba ko. Hehe. Hay. Sana mawala na to (I don't exactly know kung ano ang dapat mawala because there's nothing wrong with my life now, no problems, etc), I wana be happy and bibo again.

Oh yeah, Happy Independence Day to all! :) Tangkilikin ang sariling atin (pero Ingles ako nang Ingles dito hahaha) :D