TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

OOPS.
Babalik ka rin.
Wanna know why this week is called HELL WEEK?
Just for Kicks
Whatever.
I can't take this.
Never thought I'd miss it so much.
dile-dilemma-han.
ENTRES-ting lamok-hunting!
HAPPY 2 YEARS! =D

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Breeaaaathe.

Ooh. This is my 305th blog entry. Niiice. Biro niyo, I've managed to post 305 entries since March 2005? To think that I'm not the "I love to write so so much!" person.


It's 1:52 AM on my clock, and in less than 23 hours, I'd be turning 19. Oh yeah. How exciting. Haha. Hm. I dunno, I should be happy right? Lalo na that my friends remember my birthday. And I could attest to that, because as early as a week before Sunday (my birthday), they have been constantly reminding me that I'd be a year older. Gah. Hehe. But really, I appreciate it. It isn't too big of a deal if someone remembers your birthday right? But still, I appreciate it. Lalo na yung mga hindi ko masyado nakakausap, pero yun pala they remember my birthday. Aww. I love you guys :) You'd be part of my greeter's list on my birthday post ;) Hehe.


Uggghh. Wala lang. I'm just not in the mood to think creatively about what to write. I'm just so restless right now, so pardon me for the incoherence (if magkakaron man).

I just feel so bad right now, because I can't help but think how people can be so stubborn. (Hey Ching! Lookie! I am blogging about something I am feeling ON THE SPOT! So like you! Hehehe). Yung tipong hindi lang makuha yung gusto, magagalit na? Err. I admit that I am also stubborn at times, pero not to the point na masasabihan ko na nang masama yung taong nagpa-badtrip sa akin. I'd prefer to shut my mouth na lang. It just makes me think tuloy that that certain person still keeps me as his/her (okay let's protect this person's dignity) "friend" because nakukuha pa niya gusto niya. What if hindi na? What if I'm tired acting so patient and giving him/her what he/she wants? Wala na? Friendship over? Ganun na lang ba? Isn't that what you call a user? Diba friendship means sticking with that person through thick or thin? Respecting each other? A two-way relationship? Eh what's happening now? Parang parasitism na e. Getting what he/she wants even if it means I'm suffering. It doesn't matter if I suffer, as long as he/she gets what he/she wants?? Kamusta?? Knock, knock. Do you know what you're doing? And you have the nerve to get mad at me for not giving you what you want? Er. I duno if you read my blog, but if you do, this is what I really want to tell you. I just really can't when we talk because you would never listen. I know it. I don't really care now if you think that all this time, I still haven't changed. Wala na akong magagawa. YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THINKING LIKE THAT TOWARDS ME. I know all my friends love me for who I am, and I know that I am NOT the kind of person na akala mo. Remember that. So stop telling me na "hindi ako marunong mag-isip at nandadamay pa ko ng ibang tao". And yeah, don't use "leche" when you talk to me. It's not nice. And, JUST TO TELL YOU. Your bestfriends love you so much, ang galing nila para tumagal pang nagtitiis sayo. Ako, nagtitiis pa rin, but I just can't accept the fact na the very people who care for you so much are also the very people who you hurt so much. Is it because you're confident that they won't leave you no matter what? You can think that way, coz yeah it's proven anyway that they're true friends. But let me tell you this dude, people do give up too. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY FEEL ABUSED. Alam kong matalino ka at naiintindihan mo ako. It's just that you have TOO MUCH PRIDE TO ADMIT THAT YOU'RE WRONG THIS TIME. Sinong nagturo sakin mawala ang pride? Who keeps on giving me advice about swallowing my pride? You're one of them. So don't you go around being proud that you know these things kung ikaw mismo napakalaki ng pride mo. Ano bang nakain mo at naging ganyan ka na? Umayos ka na.

I should do this more often, Ching. It's a stress-reliever. But I'm afraid that this could turn into a hate blog. Haha kiddin'. ;)