TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Breeaaaathe.
OOPS.
Babalik ka rin.
Wanna know why this week is called HELL WEEK?
Just for Kicks
Whatever.
I can't take this.
Never thought I'd miss it so much.
dile-dilemma-han.
ENTRES-ting lamok-hunting!

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, April 30, 2007

POST-Birthday POST.

Pffsh. In my two years of blogging, I haven't had a birthday post pa ATA, as in on April 29 mismo. I'm not really sure and I'm too tamad to check. Haha. :p But anyway, at least I am blogging about it the day after hehe.

Know what? As far as I can remember, this has been my simplest birthday evah. :) As in no hubaloos such as ice cream, madami food, balloons, friends coming over, and all that shebang. But does it mean I didn't have fun? Nah. This has been the simplest, yet one of the grandest birthdays. :) I'm glad that even if my birthday didn't turn out the way I imagined it to be, I can say that this has been one of the most unforgettable. :)

Topak ko lang siguro, but I remember I told this to one of my friends that whenever my birthday comes, I treat it as a really special day, a day where I want to be THE PRINCESS. It's like I own the day, that everyone around me should be kneeling and praising me..Well, not really. Haha. Pero you get the drift; akin dapat yung araw. But the day yesterday was a whole lot different. And it's through this that I was able to learn something, that it's not always about me. (Wow, am I seeing the choleric Jo again? Bumabalik na yehey!) No swimming party, no birthday gift from family, but still. I am happy. :)

I love birthdays. It's when you get to appreciate more your friends, that you become aware that they are thinking of you, that they remember it's your day. :) 12:01 am pa lang ng April 29, text messages kept rushing in, and it'll last the whole day. Birthday greetings from close friends, not-so-close friends, even acquaintances. Ain't that touching? They know my birthday! Add to that, nakakatouch din yung old friends, the ones you rarely talk with (or never talk to again since HS graduation!), tapos all of a sudden some unknown number texts you and greets you a happy birthday! *I wonder where they got my number?* Hehe. It's like a mini-reunion, that because someone celebrates his/her birthday, an opportunity to keep in touch with old friends is given. :) Tapos, you appreciate all your friends even more dahil ang dami nilaaaang naggreet! Yung tipong pagod ka na magreply and mag-thankyou to all their messages and greetings, mapa-text, Friendster, Multiply, phonecall or even sa personal! Pinaka-gamit na word mo talaga is "Thank You!" hahaha. And, up to now, kahit April 30 na, may mga iba pang pahabol greetings, plus the nang-aasar friends reminding me that I'm already 19 at greet pa rin ng greet. Hahaha.

And to recognize my top 5 greeters (meaning they were the first 5 people to greet me!) heto na. Hahaha :)

1. Mr. Wilfred Evan "Jovan" Jotojot!

a.k.a "Macho Gwapito"..Hehe. He was the 1st one to greet me, called me up sa cell. Actually when he called, it was just 11:58 on my clock. Haha. Pero umabot naman ng 12 midnight na nag-usap kami, so technically he was really the 1st one. :) A friend for 7 years, I've seen this guy grow and mature. Can't explain, but really, God has blessed him with so much, tignan niyo na lang ngayon, poging-pogi na. Hehehe. ;) Thanks Princey/Bodyguard/Labs, marami pa tayong joke-joke-an siguro na names na mabubuo for each other, and I am really happy that you're part of my life. At least for 7 years. And we're still counting. :)


2. Mr. Oliver Cheong!

This was where I first experienced being "super touched" on my birthday. Kasi of all the people who could greet me first, Oliver was one of them. Second greeter pa! To think that we're just new friends. Oliver is now my co-DOP, he was recently accepted to the DO. :) I remember pa that I was the one who interviewed him for his initial interview when applying for the DO, and now he would be my co-worker starting next term. Thanks Oliver! I hope to know you more, and welcome to the DO family! :)


3. Mr. Hector Macapagal!

Wala kami pic na kami lang. Hehe. Hector's the one with shades. :) Isa pa tong mokong na nagpa-touch sakin. Like Oliver, he is also new to the DO family. But he's one of the 1st people who greeted me. Aww. I used to see him lang din sa DO, meeting the application requirements. Tatahi-tahimik, pero hindi naman pala. And yeah, he loooves flooding my Multiply too. Hindi lang pala Multiply, pati inbox. Hahaha. Peace man. Thanks for all the comments and text messages, I am sure we appreciate it all. I'll be looking forward to more bonding sessions and laughtrips with you! :)


4. Mr. Timothy John "TJ" Dumapig!

Jovan's bestfriend, and certainly one of my favorite buddies. :) We've also known each other for 7 years now, and still, TJ's the same old makulit friend that I know. Lots of things have happened which "kind of" tested our friendship (note: his bestfriend, my bestfriend + relationships haha), pero sorry na lang to all those series of unfortunate events, prens pa rin kami ni TJ. And that'll be forever, dude. ;)


5. Mr. Raymund Christopher "Archie" Dineros!

a.k.a. PBB a.k.a. Papa Bear ng Bayan! Hehehe. :) One of the mga "bibong bata" sa DO, this guy never fails to make the DOs and his co-DOPs smile. Such a charming person, basta pag nanjan na si Papa Bear, happy na! Thanks for being who you are Archie, many people are inspired by your personality, especially your charm. *ehem* Haha :p Napaka-carefree, that people around you just feel light pag nanjan ka. Tuloy lang Papa Bear, and hooray for being a super great P.R.O.! ;)


(And of course, pakilala na rin natin ang numbers 6-10 haha):

6. Mr. Raymond Patrick "Micko" Del Rosario - a.k.a. my kapatid! :) Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to him also! Yes, we have the same birthday. He called me up sa cel, so we greeted each other haha. Pero mas gurang siya sakin by 1(000) years. Nyahaha :p Salamat sa mga laughtrip sessions (mapa-personal man o online o text), insomniac memories, crazy escapades, at labuan moments kapatid! Magdiwang tayong lahat!! Hahaha anlabo, sugo! Nyehehe. (Bakit ba pag ikaw na pinag-uusapan, nawawala ako sa ulirat?? Nyahaha. Sayang hindi ka umabot sa top 5, wala ka tuloy picture! Hehe! Next year, next year.) :p

7. Ms. Rovy Jarvis Malasan - aha finalleh! A girl! :) I was super touched that Ate Rovy remembered my birthday. I never expected that she'd be one of the 1st people to greet me. I remember pa that she was busy when she texted and greeted me. But still, she found the time to compose a birthday message for me. Aww. :) This girl is a great great warrior of God, I tell you people. Idol hands down. I hope to have more bonding sessions with you Ate Rovy, and we miss you at church! :)

8. Mr. Philip Norman Young - Polyp! My blockmate. :) Haha. A close friend of Micko! Another unexpected greeter! Kasi we're not that close, pero one of the 1st! I miss C36 memories Philip! Hope to be able to go out again with you and Micko and Carlo and kung sino pa gusto niyo isama!! Hehehe! :p

9. Mr. John Kenneth "Ken" Ramos - a.k.a. "bes". Hehe. Grabe, I just realized tuloy na I'm kind of fond of calling my friends with different names. Haha. Anyway, another co-DOP, we've been calling each other bes because..really, I don't remember. HAHA. Basta, it just came one day. Ken was one of my 1st friends in DO, nung mga panahong wala talaga akong kilala sa DO. He was one of the approachable makulit persons during the panel interview when we were applying pa for the DO. And now, our friendship has blossomed and he considers me now as one of his "true friends". Yes naman. And oh, he's an April baby too, he just turned 21 last April 27. *Apir bes!* :)

10. Ms. Clarissa Ann "Cla" David - my C36 blockmate and present ENTRES groupmate! :) A kulasa at heart din! :) Also one of my friends I really treasure. I remember that we became friends because we discovered that we both come from the same HS (though she's from St. Scho Pampanga and I'm from St.Scho Manila). Iba talaga pag kulasa. Right Cla? :) Latest memory with her? The MOA gimmick! Hehe. Had fun spending the time with you Cla together with the girls. I know there's more to come. Loveyou girl! :)


Yes. So there we have it. My top greeters for this year. ;)

And of course, there's more! All the other greeters! From the 1st greeter to the last, all of you have received my heartfelt THANKS. :) Sobra. Walang pinaka-special and least special greeter, what's important is all of you touched me on my birthday. :) You guys made my birthday EXTRA, EXTRA SPECIAL. :)

Shucks, I am so blessed with so much people who love me. :)