TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Days going too fast!
POST-Birthday POST.
Breeaaaathe.
OOPS.
Babalik ka rin.
Wanna know why this week is called HELL WEEK?
Just for Kicks
Whatever.
I can't take this.
Never thought I'd miss it so much.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back to School

Feeling ko tuloy wala na akong karapatan mag-blog. Helloooo May 11, LAST POST. Read, BELOW.

Almost one month of not posting blog-worthy posts! Pfft! How am I supposed to tell them all in one post? Super nobela na yun, and I don't want to bore my readers. Haha.

I don't exactly know why I don't blog that much anymore (besides my overrated excuse that I am busy, OH YES I AM), when in fact whenever something happens to me, I think of my blog, and I suddenly imagine myself typing away making kwento about the story. But no. I suddenly had the urge to blog now because medyo na-konsensya ako ni Pat when she told me last Sunday "Jon, bakit hindi ka na nagbblog?" It's like because of my busy sched (kasi focused on studies ako yeees), friends get more updated when I post blog entries. Kasi most of the time when I tell my stories in person, hindi ko natatapos because I am either (1) preoccupied doing something, or (2) I am about to do something and because of that hindi ko makwento nang maayos yung story. Haha. :)

So now, I am in the process of finding the path, the "WHY" I am not blogging that much anymore. I'll let you know when I find out the answer. ;)



So, school started last May 23. Aga no? Good thing pa rin, because at least I am not a Mapua person. Haha. :p It's my 14th day of school, and yes, I am busy na. Ano ba magagawa ko if we are being fast-forwarded for academics? So far, I am enjoying school and until now, I CAN' T BELIEVE THAT I AM GRADUATING NEXT YEAR. I am now a Junior-Senior! Since usually 3 years and 1 term lang sa DLSU..Hehe. I can't believe that I already got the kit for my yearbook! Can't believe! Can't belieeeeeve!!! I don't want to graduate..Ang bilis sobra! Kailan lang nung I was a Frosh, and I felt so nervous whenever I go to school, tapos ngayon ID107 babies are born na!! Nooo. Speaking of ID107 babies, DLSU is soooo overcrowded! That's what I think. Simula nung start ng class, DLSU became mroe populated e! I wonder how many Freshmen were admitted..Ang sikip na sa La Salle eh!

O tama na, I'll share na lang my subjects and profs. Simulan ko na ritwal ko every term, that I make kwento about my classes. :)

Monday-Wednesday-Friday

920-1020 CONADEV (Contemporary National and Economic Development) - My prof was supposedly Mr. Castell. This is one of my "napilitan" subjects. Haha. Because I am supposed to take this pa during the last term of my existence in DLSU. Pero I took it na rin kasi this was the most available subject, and wala na akong makuha because ayoko pa galawin yung remaining floating subjects ko. Para na yun sa last terms ko in DLSU. And I took this because I have five co-DOPs here! Si Ken, Joan, Martin, Brian and Jess! Kaya masaya na rin. The not masaya part was there was a change-prof. So now my prof's Ms. Paulynne Castillo, which, according to her is she is the "gorgeous prof of the Econ department". Yeah, right. Haha. Okay, she has a nice body, pero erm. Ay basta, hindi na lang ako magsasalita! Haha! Baka like Ching, makita pa to nung prof! Hehe! :D She teaches okay, pero what I don't like is the discussions become dragging because of all the people reciting! Kasi the prof is the "I want everyone to recite and participate" kind of prof, na kahit no sense na yung nirrecite nung iba kong classmates, she still allows. Kainis. And there are those few classmates who take all the recitation points for themselves, pft. Nakakainis, plus the teacher's pet know-it-all. Haha. First time ko nga nakita si Jess na super bait and patient na mapikon, kasi naman THAT classmate of ours is really pikon-worthy. Hehe. :p

230-330 ENTRES2 (Entrepreneurial Research 2) - Prof is still Mr. Harvey Ong! In fairness, I am learning to appreciate him and his bubbly nature. Pero there are still times that he becomes so OA and obsessed with all those Filipino reality shows na nakakainis na kasi he incorporates them in the subject to the point na he thought of doing the "Pinoy Dream Academy" style during release of quiz grades, where he would make the bottom 10 (10 lowest scorers) stand on the platform. Haller, nakakahiya kaya yun? What if ganun lang talaga yung capacity nung tao? There are some people na talagang kahit nag-aaral, hindi lang talaga matinik yung memory eh. Poor them if Harvey does that style. And yeah, unlike last term, Loophole Inc. (our company) members are complete na sa class na to! Hehe. Yay :)

340-440 FINAMA2 (Financial Management 2) - My prof is still Mr. Edralin Lim, the same prof I had last term for FINAMA1. I chose him kasi even if he's boring, okay lang coz at least I would be able to follow the flow of the lessons from FINAMA1 to FINAMA2. In fairness, he teaches more compared last term. Or feeling ko lang yun coz I listen more now? Haha. And yeah, wala pala ako kilala sa class namin, except for the groupmate I had last term sa FINAMA1, the nakakainis groupmate na walang ginawa. Pft. Guess what? He's now my groupmate AGAIN for this term's project paper. Good thing the project paper's not really a group work, we give contributions of our own lang (with our names on it!) and we compile it lang as a group. So kung hindi siya gumawa ulit, hindi ko na problema yun. At least the project can still be completed without his work. Hehehe. Evil ko. >:p I just don't want grabehang free riders.

450-550 PARTCOR (Law on Partnerships and Corporations) - My prof is Ms. Juris Tomboc. One of the most-loved professors belonging to the COMLAW Department. Now I understand why. Haha. Unlike most law subjects, Ms. Tomboc isn't strict. As in sobra. Ang lenient nga e. She makes the students recite in a way na hindi na nga forced recitation, she allows reciting pa by reading lang what is on the book. Sobrang dali mag-recite, that sometimes nakaka-bore because I keep on comparing the teaching style to my previous law subject prof's (Sir Heffron in OBLICON) teaching style na Sir Heffron calls you and you're forced to recite or else you will not receive a good grade. And, Sir Heffron doesn't only ask you a question, but you will be the focus of his questions for the next 30 minutes of the period. He also doesn't allow reading the answer directly from the book. He wants you to explain in your own words, and use your own example. Now, that's law. But don't get me wrong, I don't hate my PARTCOR now, I just find it quite light for a law subject. I've always seen law subjects lang talaga as something big. :p

Tuesday-Thursday

1120-1250 QUATECH (Quantitative Techniques in Business) - Instead of Mr. Halcon (my COMCALC prof) as my prof, change-prof again so it's now Mr. Jeden Tolentino (my COMP2BU prof from last term). Kahit may change-prof, I still appreciated it kasi I've already proven that Sir Tolentino's teaching style works for me, kahit na monotone, stoic and boring pa siya mag-discuss. Hehe. Maybe it's his OC nature din yung nagpa-reconcile sa aming dalawa. Hehehe. So far, I am enjoying the subject kahit na this was the subject na kinakatakutan ko nung summer pa, because they say that this is one of the most difficult subjects in my course. I hope this enjoyment in the subject would last for the remaining 12 weeks of my term. ;p

240-410 MARKET1 (Principles of Marketing) - My prof is Ms. Jhoana Acosta. She was a Scholastican too, and I was surprised that her little sister is my batchmate in St. Scho too. :) A super bubbly prof, grabe. Parang hindi nawawalan ng energy. And I appreciate her for that. Because I can say that our class is a bit energy-less. Haha. Hirit na siya ng hirit, hindi pa rin kami nagrereact masyado. Ang hirap nun ha. Hehehe. And maybe one of the things I won't forget with this prof is that she went to our class having the ogre antenna stuck on her headband. Ang cute. Hehe. :)

There. Inantok ako mag-blog. Hehe. I REALLY REALLY hope that I'd be able to update more regularly!!! Gaaah!!