TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Back to School
Days going too fast!
POST-Birthday POST.
Breeaaaathe.
OOPS.
Babalik ka rin.
Wanna know why this week is called HELL WEEK?
Just for Kicks
Whatever.
I can't take this.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Not just another schoolday. :)


Wala lang. I decided to be vain lang. Haha. :)

That photo actually has no connection whatsoever to what I am about to blog. :p Sabi ko nga, para lang ma-fulfill ang vain attitude ko right now e. Moving on, after transferring notes on my CONADEV subject and after typing and proofreading our ENTRES Risk Analysis part of the Business Plan, I should be studying right now for my 1st QUATECH quiz tomorrow. But heto ako, nagbblog. Can't help it, today was just so blogworthy. Haha. And I really want to make my blog alive again. Bwahaha.

First off, I just want to share that today was my FIRST TIME this term of being late for my class! My 1st class was on 920 am, but I arrived at school 20 minutes after the period started. So at least not considered absent pa rin diba?! And beating me was this classmate of ours with the name Ryan. Mas late pa siya sa akin! Haha. :p

I am so happy that the SRP (Student Representatives Pool) booth is now up and running! :) I've been stressing over it for the past week now, because I was the assigned recruitment team head. AND I knew about the position last week Wednesday lang, then the supposed start of the recruitment week was the Monday of the following week! So we only had technically TWO DAYS to plan everything! From the design, materials, reservations, everything! Sino ba namang hindi mararattle nun diba? Add to that, shempre my academic workload pa! So forgive me lunch buddies (especially Ching) if hindi ako talaga masyado nakakasama nun. This week, I haven't had lunch for the past two days (and including today, but this is a different story). But this morning, when I finished my 1st class, I decided to pass through Yuchengco lobby before going to the DO to check if okay na ba yung booth (since we started setting up yesterday and iniwan ko si Benz dun because I had class na), then to my surprise, Monna and Istine were already manning the booth! I was so relieved kasi bawas trabaho na yun (since I still have an unfinished business with my Minutes of the Meeting sa DO haha)! Super thankful talaga ako for Benz, because all throughout he was the most active team member that I had. :) If not for him, I would have given up na siguro. Thanks Benz. :) And of course, I wanna thank all the DOPs who helped with the preparations. Jess and Archie for the application forms. Ava for the bookmark flyers. Angel for helping me with the SRP letters. Thanks to all guys! :) If hindi kayo tumulong, I don't think I would accept another appointment as head in another activity again. Haha. :p The no lunch times, long residency hours and really bad headaches paid off. Really. :)

Did I mention that I didn't have lunch today? Yeah. Sobrang tipid ko this week ha, hindi na ko nakakapag-matinong lunch. Hehe. Somebody's been nagging me na to eat lunch, pero as much as I try to, I really can't kasi kapos sa oras pag kumain e. Haha. (Here's the workaholic Jon again!) I had this DOVCDP (DO Values Clarification and Development Program) General Orientation with Ms. Joey and Ms. Christy nung UBreak, so no lunch. Since one of my special assignments in the office is the DOVCDP, I should know kung ano ginagawa during the activities. Yeah, the DOVCDP of the DO is the program responsible for handling students with offenses (mostly major). Para lang you would understand what I'm talking about. Hehe. So there, I co-facilitated Ms. Joey and Ms. Christy. The formattees (students with offenses are called as such) were about 10 ata, and isa lang yung girl. So that proves that guys are more pasaway. XD Haha. Any violent reactions? Wag na kumontra, it is generally true. :p The orientation was quite stoic kanina, since this was the 1st time the formattees met each other, at the same time these students were only forced to be there. Part kasi ng sanction nila yung being there e. So you can really feel the "close-minded" aura pa, pero habang tumatagal these students become more open-minded and sometimes, they so enjoy the program to the point na they become close to the discipline officers. :)

Hala, humahaba na yung entry ko. Haha. Bilis lang to. This is one story na hindi pinapalampas, and I even told Ching kanina that *this* is really blogworthy. Hehe. It was during our ENTRES2 class kanina, when Sir Harvs told us to bring out all the handouts he uploaded the day before yesterday sa egroups. I don't know kung anong klaseng ihip ng hangin ang dumaan sa class namin, pero out of 40 students, 12 lang kaming may dala nung handouts. Well, the PRCBMG schedule and the procedures for registration handouts, that is. So medyo napikon na si Sir big brother. Per group, he asked if sino yung mga walang dala. So for every group he asked, majority of the members ay walang dala. Since we are the meangirls and we are so good, all of us sa group may complete set of handouts. Kami lang yung complete. (Super points kay Harvey!) Hehe. :) So what he did was Harvey sent all the 28 students out of the classroom and made them wait outside kung saan sobrang init while he discussed the handouts to us, the remaining 12 students. :p Well, it really pays to be responsible in his class. :D

And singit lang before I end:

PHOTO LIMIT IN FRIENDSTER IS NOW 100 PHOTOS!!!

Joy, joy. :)