TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Not just another schoolday. :)
Back to School
Days going too fast!
POST-Birthday POST.
Breeaaaathe.
OOPS.
Babalik ka rin.
Wanna know why this week is called HELL WEEK?
Just for Kicks
Whatever.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Da Who?!

THE RULES:

1. Write something about 15 different people.

2. You CANNOT say who they are. (This is the fun part hahaha)

3. If someone asks you which one is about them, YOU ARE NOT TO TELL.

Game? GAME! :)

1. Really. I thought you already got your happily ever after. I was sooo envious of you for having such a really really great person with you. Not that I wasn't contented with what I had, but inside of me, there was just something not right. I guess we ended up with the same situation, but hey girl, who knows? We might be really really happy in the future. With or without them. :)

2. For a moment I thought I liked you. Haha. Because you reminded me of someone big in my life. And let's admit it, you're a really nice guy. But good for me, I immediately came to my senses that no, that would not happen. Nakakatawa, because I used to have ilang moments when we talk or you sit beside me pa. Pero I admit that it's nothing really serious, and I've found out from someone that you're really crushable, so I won't blame myself for liking you for about..a week? :p

3. I don't know why people misunderstand you. You are such a great person naman. Inside-out, you're beautiful. But I guess you haven't fully realized it yet. And other people, too. Ako personally, I really love you for who you are. Even if it means you being unpopular. You will always be one of my favorite friends ever. I love you :)

4. Did something really happen? For a period of time, I thought something did. You were just scared to admit it. And I guess I was too. Andun na e.

5. Til now I am so really guarded pa when I talk to you, even if we already consider ourselves as really close friends. We have been together for years now, but there's just something in you that quickly changes from time to time. I'm not sure if you already had inis moments with me, nonetheless, I still care. Magulo lang sometimes, that you are this person when you are with me, and you are that person when we are in front of others.

6. Ano ba talaga kuya? Yes or no? Do you really respect me? If you do, please listen to me. Stop thinking of yourself, your needs and your wants. I don't know what's happening now, so just please make everything clear. Ang labo e. And stop saying those words. I am tired of them. You can't afford to hurt me now brother. At least not for now.

7. I fear our friendship. Honestly. It's like I really feel the cold aura between us. Like a silent war. At times I want to see you getting hurt. But there's still this part of me who wants to listen and make myself understand everything. This big passion to be a part of your life. But it really is difficult for me now, because I don't think I know even at least half of our story. Tama na ang sobrang pagtatago.

8. Minsan nagtatampo ako kasi you get more attention than I do. Tapos you get these people's attention pa when in fact I should get it. Pero it's not much big of a deal kasi wala naman akong grudges about it, parang weird lang. And because of you, I have to prove that I could be a better person. Because if not, maybe people will see me as a failure.

9. Sino ka bang talaga? Alam mo kahit matagal na tayong magkakilala, I can honestly say that I really still don't know you. It's like I think you choose your stories, and you have so much there that you can't talk about. Pero kahit ganun, you are still one of my friends whom I treasure so much. Feeling ko makikilala lang kita kung masstuck tayo somewhere na tayong dalawa lang (sige, magsama na rin ng few friends haha) for at least a month. I honestly feel that we have so much in common e, hindi pa lang natin alam yun.

10. I just read your letter from years ago. Bigla ko lang siya nakita when fixing my things. And that letter really made me smile. Sobra. I can't believe that you were THAT sweet, because hindi halata sayo e. Hehe. Those short years with you made me realize a lot about love, life, and friendship. Nakakainis ring isipin na napaghiwalay tayo. Too bad sobrang bitin yung time na binigay satin ni Lord. Well, at least for me. But I know he has a purpose for that. And when we see each other again in the future (who knows), I can't wait to reminisce all those memories with you. You are one of my favorite persons when it comes to deep conversations. :)

11. Grabe, you've changed a lot. And I love it. Pero meron pa din akong hindi gusto, but it's just something minor (at nakakatawa). And nobody's perfect anyway, and hey, why should you change it just for me? So no big deal. Basta all I know is we will be finding our special someone, together. You are teaching me a lot of things now, and I love the fact that we are learning together. How can you tell that you like someone na anyway? Because I really don't know now. Haha. :p I guess we have to figure that out pa, together. :)

12. Huy, umamin ka na. Feeling ko siya talaga e. I so want to know you more, pero ang hirap ng circumstances now. I just get information from you mostly online because we don't get to talk naman, and I know that those information are not enough. I really feel that you have been hiding your feelings for years now, and you're scared to admit it because it's like you are stuck being "this" person to him that it becomes so hard for you to let him believe if ever you decide to tell the truth. Well, that's what I think. And most of the time, I am right. I can't blame you, he's worthy to be liked naman e. And hey, I also miss one of our girls pala. :)

13. Grr. Bakit hindi na matanggal inis ko sayo? Wala ka na namang ginagawa sakin. Maybe it's because that something you did was very big that it would make me "hate" you for the rest of my life. Or not? I am so praying to God not to be mad at you anymore, because I know that the Lord doesn't like it. And hey, I am a Christian and I shouldn't be feeling this. *Oh God please give me the strength to love this person!* And as far as I see, I just want to tell you not to waste your life because you are beautiful.

14. What a big mistake you had there, dude. Pero it was God's will. Don't pity yourself for doing the wrong thing once in your life, you will sooner or later see the bigger picture God has made for you. Ikaw kasi e, matigas ulo. Yan tuloy. Hehe. Pero I still love you for being a part of my past, present, and who knows? Baka future din. And most probably that will happen. Because we will work this out. Walang iwanan. :)

15. Hindi na kita nakakasama ha. Where art thou? I need kwentos. And hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin malinaw sa akin kung ano ba talaga nararamdaman mo. Joke lang ba or seryoso? Hindi ko talaga ma-figure out. Kasi naman we've been together mostly joke time, and you used to give me those jokes. So don't get me wrong if matawanan kita pag seryoso ka na. Sorry na ha? You don't drop enough hints rin naman kasi e. I kind of understand though, because konektado ako sa kanya and konenktado ka din sa kanya. Pero bottomline is, malabo talaga. Hehe. I miss you. :)

Wish ko lang mahirap and hindi obvious yung mga ginawa ko. I think I did a pretty good job naman. Malusaw kayo sa kakahula. ;)