TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

I had a hard time.
I love you, daddy. :)
LoopHALL
Week End
Da Who?!
Not just another schoolday. :)
Back to School
Days going too fast!
POST-Birthday POST.
Breeaaaathe.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, July 02, 2007

We're All in This Together :)

OMG I am laptopping and wireless Internet-ing! :) Mom bought a router para hindi kami (siblings, including my mom :p) mag-aagawan on who will use the net. Because of this router, I can (1) surf all the way baby even if I'm in my room, and (2) Ate Marian and Jason wouldn't be pushing me away from the pc/laptop when it's their turn to use the net. Whoopee. Technology, you are sooo great. :) *as excited like a child getting his 1st roller coaster ride*

I can't believe it's the midterm exam week already! I'm already half done with the term, and lo and behold, sandali na lang, it'll be another term! Another enrollment, another schedule, new sets of professors and classmates! And counting my days left in DLSU, I only have 3 terms (or 9 months more or less) to savor every moment I am inside the campus! To enjoy with friends, love and treasure my DO work, and shempre, to explore whatever it is that needs exploring pa in my school! Like the Marie Mutien hall, hindi pa ko nakakapasok dun ever! And the famous black gulaman in a bottle drink sold at Z2; hindi ko pa siya natitikman kasi parang itim na nga, feeling ko pa lasang goma pag ininom ko hahaha. The Andrew building, hindi ko pa na-eexperience yung library dun! Or the study halls there. Hindi ko pa natitikman lahat ng pagkain sa Agno (haha accomplishment yun pag nasuyod ko buong Agno at nakain lahat ng binebenta dun :p)! I have less than a year to complete and accomplish everything! Huhuhu *I don't want to graduate!!!!*

Moving on, I just want to share to you feefol that I recently acted on stage! After how many years (4 or 5?), umarte ulit ako sa stage! It wasn't really big, but one of my hidden passions is to act or dance on stage. Basta I like performing too. :) Unlike Rach and Pat who are really exposed to these kinds of activities, ako medyo underdog ako compared to them haha. But whenever there's an opportunity to act on stage, promise yayain niyo ko, hindi ako tatanggi! Haha. Basta I'm also fond of watching stage plays, and the like. It's like I always imagine myself as one of the characters. :) So yun na nga, I acted for our SPS (Student Personnel Services) Variety Show, wherein the Discipline Office is a part of. The theme was "Kabalikat" or something close to that, so our office thought of having a simple stage play with a simple plot showing the theme for the SPS Week. It's a really cliche story where there's this rich family with a matapobre dona Corazon and her husband Felipe with the kids Miguel and Lisa, living in a barrio. Tapos surrounding their house were poor families, including the family of Nelia, with her husband Toto, and the kids, Bokbok and Poknat (I knoooow). The story would be the rich family's house would be on fire tapos they'd be left with nothing. Even if Dona Corazon is matapobre (tama ba? I'm having this thought that matapobre means poor haha. A basta, I'm using matapobre with the definition na walang hiya :p), the poor families help them out, and Nelia and Toto even volunteered that the rich family live in their house for the meantime.

It's a really simple story. Pero the point here is, I acted after many years!! Hahaha. Originally, I got the role of Nelia, the poor mom. At first, I wasn't that excited because: UNA, it's so hard for me to act poor (yeah, tinatawanan nila [my co-DOPs] ako kasi nagrereklamo akong hindi ako marunong umarte ng mahirap at parang inaapi), and PANGALAWA, I don't want to wear a bestida. Wahaha. I know, mababaw and maarte, pero kasi at the back of my mind, I wanted more the role of Dona Corazon, the coniotic, mataray, bungangerang Dona of the rich family. Originally, the role was Camae's. Pero after two times (or was is once lang?) of practicing, they found Camae to be really mahinhin in portraying the role of Dona Corazon. So ito na ako, I volunteered myself to take the place of Dona Corazon! And really, it suited me more. Hahaha. So swap kami ni Camae sa role. :) And I remember having a texting session with Mike, we talked about the play. I was talking about how happier I am on getting Dona Corazon's role, pero I also told him that I wasn't really satisfied with how I acted on that one day of practice, parang kulang pa kasi sa effort. But hindi ko alam kung nanttrip si Mike, pero I considered it as a compliment that one of his text messages said "Bagay nga sayo yung role mo e, maarte ka rin kasi." Wahaha. Really, I had no hard feelings. Natuwa pa nga ako e. Kasi yeah, I admit. Maarte ako. And I love it. :p Hindi naman maarte in a way na annoying na e,l that's what I think. Hahaha.

What happened to the SPS Variety Show play? It was really a success! Among the offices under the SPS, kami na yung pinaka-unique because most of the offices were dance numbers lang, and it was kind of hard to see pano na-incorporate yung theme dun. Pero, some naman were enjoyable. :)

After pa pala nung play, we dance the famous High School Musical dance, "We're All in This Together".

Congratulations to us, DOs and DO Paragons! :)

[We have pictures ata from the DO cam, will post them in Multiply later on :)]