TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

LoopHALL
Week End
Da Who?!
Not just another schoolday. :)
Back to School
Days going too fast!
POST-Birthday POST.
Breeaaaathe.
OOPS.
Babalik ka rin.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I love you, daddy. :)

To my daddy dearest, this is for you. :)

My daddy is pogi. He never seems to look old, really. :)

I owe a lot of things to my dad. From the hatid-sundo when you're just too tired to commute, from the allowance you get from him every week, to just being a great dad to me and my siblings. :) Thanks dad. Thanks for being there for us. You've been a really good dad; and I see it because I know a lot of people who don't have dads, or have dads but their dads treat them harhsly. You're the silent type father, someone who doesn't say much things, but we all feel the love and concern, because your actions show us. Thanks. But I want you to be more outspoken sana when it comes to my (our!) lovelife. Haha. ;) Do I really want that? Ewan ko. Pero I love you just the way you are. Maybe I just want myself to see you telling me "Anak, I'm praying for you and your future life partner.", or "Anak, invest your emotions to someone worth it, I don't want to see you get hurt." Hehe. :) But other than that, I know that you really keep track of what's happening in my life (and of course, Ate Joy and Jason's too). Besides, I don't want you not being a part of my life's highlights. :) Thanks for believing in me. I'll always be your little girl. :)


(From the Internet, recited this poem to dad last Father's Day 2006)

MY HERO

As I ponder the love that I saw in his eyes,
A Godly love, given without compromise
I recall many times he stood by my side,
And prodded me on with great vigor and pride.
His voice ever confident, firm and yet fair,
Always speaking with patience, tenderness and care.
The power and might of his hands was so sure,
I knew there was nothing we couldn't endure.
It's true, a few others provided insight,
Yet he laid the foundation that kept me upright.
He's the grandest of men to have lived on this earth,
Although he's not royal by stature or birth.
He's a man of great dignity, honor and strength
His merits are noble and of admirable length.
He's far greater than all other men I know
He's my dad, he's my mentor, my friend, my hero.


I love you daddy. :)