TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

For updating purposes only.
Now the sun is shining. Pang-asar.
My rantiest rant.
Chocolates, anyone?
Birthday DAY today!
Bearhug
Who would have thought?
I just can't get enough. :)
Accidentally in love. :)
Life's Remote Control

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quotes Galore and What I Think About Them

I'm in critiquing and commenting mode right now. So, here.

"They say nothing could last forever. Everything would have to end sometime. Although deep down inside I know they're right, here I am, still hoping against hope..That ours is an exception."
~ Haay. I want to be saying this to the right person. Sino kaya? Can't wait. :)~

"A simple thought to ponder: 'If someone wants to be part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it.'"
~ Absolutely true. So, screw those who just come into your life and don't do anything about it! Hahaha. Pero meron din naman mga iba na even they don't do anything big, you still want them staying in your life. Weiiiird.~

"One cannot question the existence of feelings. They are there, raw and undeniable. But one can choose not to nurture what is felt. Yet, no matter what they say..What has been felt will always be more honest than what was chosen."
~ Aaah anobeh Ching, I love that quote. Haha. Thanks. It's truuue, right? Where you are right now and what you have chosen isn't always what you really want. Sometimes, we just have to go the other way, so that we wouldn't be experiencing too much pain. Problema sakin, most of the time, I nurture what I feel. I used to be a well-disciplined person when it comes to emotions. Now? Most of the time, I end up getting hurt. Haha. Don't ask. It's really weird, I think I have a mild masochist tendency (haha, seriously). I don't want to be hurt, but there's just this other side of me who can't live if I don't experience hurt once in a while. It's like I think that there's something wrong (or things are too good to be true) when everything's okay. Pffft. Well, I'm trying to be that well-disciplined girl again. I know I can be one. ;)~

"No matter how bad I feel, loneliness will fade and even disappear when I focus my attention in things I'd like to explore. There's a whole world out there and sometimes, it's better to have time alone to have the complete freedom to do them, without worrying about what other people will say. In the end, I don't really have to think of myself as a lonely person. Just someone who has been given some space to grow."
~ A very beautiful quote sent by Pat. I badly need this quote! Need to breathe this in and out! Have to learn this! Have to keep this in my mind and heart!! Really!! Hahaha :p~

"There are secrets hidden beneath their words. So don't let passion but wisdom decide for you. Love wisely, because it's never easy to love and get hurt."
~ 1st thought: This is a very melancholic quote! Doubts kagad. Haha. Well, if you look at it, it's really true. This just tells us not to trust anyone immediately. Take it slow. [I should learn that. Haha.]~

Enough. Haha. Til next time naman. :) On the lighter side of things, I just wanna share that masaya talaga kumain sa labas. Or basta, be with friends and family. I don't know when was the last time this happened, pero we had family time together last Sunday, August 26. Complete kami. Haha. We had lunch at Gourdo's at The Fort, pero originally, we were supposed to eat at Zong. Waaah. Kaya lang closed pa yung Zong. Anyway, too bad we didn't have our digicam with us, so no camwhoring. Boo.

Then nung August 27 (The Heroes' Day), Micko and I had tutoring at Magallanes (and I wasn't feeling great too, so it was better to go out). This was for our QUATECH final exam. Tawanan blues na naman shempre, what can we do? Baliw kami pag magkasama..Haha. Ate at Pancake House din, and we were supposed to have Starbucks naman after. Kaya lang, the Starbucks at Magallanes was crowded, so we decided to have coffee somewhere. So we went to The Fort (haha, balik na naman ako dun!). Nagbatobatopick pa kami kung saan ba, sa Gloria Jeans ba or Starbucks. If I win, GJ daw. If he does, Starbucks. I won. So GJ. Haha. Had kwentuhan sessions din about our pangaraps (Ang babaw nung akin no, kapatid? Masaya na ko pag ganun haha), mababaw man o malalim. Arrived the house at around 10, since we will be having finals pa the next day.

Gloria Jean's Coffee. (Starbucks pa rin wahaha)

Then yesterday, after having my QUATECH and PARTCOR finals, LJ texted me naman. Inviting me to have dinner at their place since it's his dad's 1st year death anniversary. Grabe, parang kailan lang. (I had a blog entry a year ago about this, click here.) But it's good to see LJ again, with his family. Her mom's really fine, and busy entertaining visitors. Marami din pumunta e. I saw Ate Manay (pero hindi ko ata nabati dahil I was getting food and she was busy too haha; with Ethan, baby boy. Ang laki na! and Kuya Chad, her husband) and Ate Tata (with Annica, her baby girl), LJ's sisters. And they were kind of surprised to see me there. Haha. I missed those people. I didn't see TJ though, hindi ko alam kung nasan siya. Mahirap magkakitaan sa bahay nila LJ e. Haha. We missed Ate Chel and Julia (her baby girl, and the 1st apo in the Ramos family) and Kuya Manuel (her husband), because they're now living in Canada. And I was also really glad to see LJ's cousin na naging close ko na rin, si Cousin Mike. Hehe. Apir. :) Gulat ka noh? Nice to see those people again. :) Pero medyo nahirapan ako mag-move around, because LJ's mom's friends and their relatives were the visitors, and ako lang yung friend ni LJ na nandun. Haha. The young amongst the elders. Hehe. But nevertheless, the food was good, and the company was good. :)

After the dinner, Micko picked me up at LJ's to drive me home, since gabi na. And since wala rin daw siya magawa sa house, he might as well have a roadtrip na lang. Hehe. Katipunan to Project 6 to Paranaque then back to Katipunan? Haha. Yun yon e. Sayang, we could've had gone to Eastwood pa to have eat all you can at Something Fishy, kaya lang hindi pa 12midnight nun e, and I promised my mom to be home "early". Haha. Mga 1030 ata ako nakauwi. :)

Weeee. Fun talaga when around friends. :) Tapos mas masarap talaga if may good food palagi! Hehe. :p

LAST NA. Gonna share more YouTube vids! Haha. Source of happiness ko 'to eh, promise! Wahaha. :) I'm going to upload my favorite vid here among my list, and the rest, I'll just link them up. Click away :)



Title: Baby Ally Whatever
[Shucks, I want a baby girl na ganito, she's just so adorable :)]

Title: Hahaha
[Here's something to put your stress away. Finish the video, promise. Kakaiba 'to, this baby is just so happy! :) I love him, ang cute cuuuuute! And his laughter is just so contagious :)]

Title: Top 3 Laughing Babies

[Another baby videoThe title says it all. Kasama si Hahaha baby here, he's the #3 laughing baby. Watch out for the #2 and #1. My favorite's #2! :)]

Title: Tonton and Paghaharap
[A vid of Achilles and Hector's (of Troy) fight scene. Action-packed and comedy!! Because it was dubbed in Ilonggo! Ang galing! Pinoys are just so talented. This gave me a tummyache sa kakatawa! Finish the video, sa may huli yung nakakatawa talaga ^_^ Kahit hindi ko maintindihan yung subtitles, funny pa rin! Pano na lang if I can understand Ilonggo? Haha!]

Title: Benjo Kag Ang Batalyon Pitbull

[300 version naman of the Ilonggo dubbing. Haha. Nice!]

Haha. YouTube talaga is something. Napapasaya nga ako o. Hehe! XD

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY Mr. Jonathan Canuto and Mr. Jordan Bautista! :) Yuck, debut. Tatanda na! :p