TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

Hello second term. :)
The Power of Friendster
Then why is it I don't have one? :p
Psychoanalyzing Myself.
My Marrying Age is 22?!
Change of Heart
Quotes Galore and What I Think About Them
For updating purposes only.
Now the sun is shining. Pang-asar.
My rantiest rant.

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

ORIENT2 fun! :)

Magkkwento ako about my ORIENT2 1st session nung Saturday, September 22. :)

Spiritual Development and Career Planning Workshop

The day's worth sharing, 'coz I had LOTS of fun nitong Saturday na 'to! Some interesting topics, at the same time, over sa laughtrip! Haha. Truly, the people in my section (yung group namin especially, which was a BOYS group -- naligaw si bruha :p) made my ORIENT2 unforgettable. Haha. :)

Hearing from my other friends who have already taken up ORIENT2, I had this impression that ORIENT2 is just another Saturday to waste. (Kamusta naman, title pa lang seen on the caption of my photo, boring na pakinggan eh.) Well, it could be that we'd learn things, especially planning for our future, but because most sessions were boring, I had less motivation to go. But being a school requirement (and my parents paid for it!), I still went. (P.S. 8:30 am pa yung session..*die*)

(SEGWAY: I am so overwhelmed. Hindi ako mapirmi. Haha I duno why. I'm so giddy, I have so much to do, important and unimportant ones. Hehe.)

I am proud to say that I arrived school at 8:20. Yay! I had 5 minutes pa to pass by my beloved Discipline Office, to say hi to the people there, si Ms. Christy and Ms. Joey pa lang at that time. 8:25, I went to the ORIENT2 classroom already. We were made to answer the Keirsey Temperament Sorter II test, much like the Personality Plus test I took up at church. Pero this test would say if you're Extrovert/Introvert, Sensing/Intuitive, Thinking/Feeling, Judging/Perceiving.

Based on my answers, I got the ENTJ temperament. Extrovert-Intuitive-Thinking-Judging. Hm. And this is the description.

"Hearty, frank, decisive, leaders in activities. Usually good in anything that requires reasoning and intelligent talk, such as public speaking. Are usually well-informed and enjoy adding to their fund of knowledge. May sometimes appear more positive and confident than their experience in an area warrants."

Not that far from my HS guidance test, when I took the test when I was in 2nd year (I think), I got ESTJ. Instead of Sensing, I became Thinking na in college. Hmm. This is the ESTJ description.

"Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact, with a natural head for business or mechanics. Not interested in subjects they see no use for, but can apply themselves when necessary. Likes to organize and run activities. May make good administrators, especially if they remember to consider others' feelings and point of view."

Still applies to me. Even up to now. And in fairness, both descriptions are similar to my Choleric temperament. Woohoo I love it. I love being choleric. :) Even if sometimes it makes me unpopular, still, I embrace my fabulous temperament. *Trash my Melancholic side!* Hahaha evil :D

So yun. Lots of activities were done pa (interesting lahat, actually) but if I tell everything here, wala nang magbabasa ng entry! Hahah! Because this would be an overly-egocentric entry na! :p Puro na lang ako, ako. Pero, that's what blogs are supposed to be, diba? Haha. Sabay save sa sarili. :p

Laughtrip sessions were when we had the group activities. One where we had to "shop" for needs seen in the Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Second, where we had this famous "end of the world but you can only save 8 people" activity.

Since I'm almost always destined to be one of the boys (Shucks, nagdududa na ko sa sarili ko ha..Hehe kiddin), I had this group wherein we were 10 in the group (Micko, Mico, Mon, Karwin, EJ, Mark, JOANNE [well, I am Jon in school naman so pwede na ring boy haha], and 3 others I don't remember the name..Sorry!). And we know what happens when a group is an all-boy group. Chaos na 'to! And that's exactly what happened. All our presentations were laughtrip, pero sensible ha, FYI. :p Bida namin in the group: MON! Dry humor grabe, he doesn't make faces pag humihirit siya, pero sumakit cheeks namin sa kakatawa! Hehe! I just can't describe how fun it was to be his groupmate, because my words won't justify just how funny he was. Whew. He's the funniest person I've met so far in my entire life. Haha! Ang sarap tumawa with the boys. No pretentions eh, walang poise tumawa. Hehe. And I love that.

And come this activity. Ice breaker daw according to our facilitator (Who was fun too, BTW. Former Lasallista eh.) kahit na na-break na yung ice. Haha. We played this game where the facilitator made each group line up in front of the blackboard. Then she will say a letter. Whatever that letter will be, it'll be the basis on how we will write our sentence on the board, kasi every word in our sentence should start with that letter mentioned. One member corresponds to one word in the sentence. So we have to come up with a sensible sentence using the letter that the facilitator gave us.

Trial Round: Letter A, English.

Our group came up with this: "An atis and apple aren't always appreciated, although are ample."

Ayos! We had the most sensible sentence among four groups! Kaso trial lang. Haha. After that trial parang ewan na yung mga sentences namin. Haha that's where the laughtrip really had its climax. Iba talaga mag-isip ang mga lalake. Iba!

How I wished talaga I wrote down all our nonsense benta sentences! Hindi ko na maalala sa dami eh! But here are some things I remember:

Letter T, English.

"Timothy the terrible terminated the teacher that taught thesis today."

O san kayo dun! Haha may sense pa rin pala kaming ginawa! Hehe!

Letter D, Taglish.

"Doon dapat dumating dati daw dumungaw doorway doctor daddy Doodle."

KAMUSTA NAMAN YUN! Hahah! DOCTOR DADDY DOODLE! Grabe I had a hard time getting over this, sobra! Hehe! XD

Letter M, Taglish.

"Mister Mcdonald Mark Miguel Martin Macapagal Mendoza mahilig mag-make money." (Names were altered na, I can't remember all the exact names we put eh!)

I loved this too, mautak eh. Gumawa ng ubod ng haba na pangalan para konti na lang sa huli. Haha!

Ito ata yung last round namin, laughtrip pa rin 'coz emo na yung dating eh..except for one word. Wahehe. At ako pa yung nagsulat. Nyahaha. Yun lang naisip namin eh! XD

Letter L, English.

"Love, lust, lies lingers, lasts, longer like lions, leopards, lepers."

San galing yung lepeeers??? Di ko rin alam! Heheh! Pero the sentence doesn't mean anything pa rin naman kahit wala yung lepers.. XD

Of all the rounds, we only got 1 point. At pinagbigyan pa kami nun wahahaha. BUT as Mon (bida!) said, kahit hindi kami nanalo or pinakamababa points namin, PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD naman kami! Wala talbog sila sa sentences namin! Hehe! :D

I'm loving ORIENT2. Haha!

Guys really ARE something. Pero pang-laughtrip lang muna sila talaga. Wahehe. :p