TWISTED SUNSHINE

"Maybe there's no such thing as the perfect person for us. No one is fit to make us whole. But do we have to be? All we need is someone not perfect, BUT MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO US.." ♥

THE DREAMER.

jOn. 18. Christian. SBCer. St.Scho. DLSU. Paragon. Pink. Green. Paranoid. Obssesive-Compulsive. Choleric-Melancholic. Depression-Prone. Vulnerable Yet Still Standing. Nine. Extro-introvert. Dreamer. Lover. Toffee Nut Latte. Chocolates. Flowers. Vacations. Friends. Laughs. Love. Life. ♥♥♥

FRIENDS

Aeda + Ariane + Bea + Ching + Dana + Jeline + Mae + Marian + Normi + Pat + Rach + Rhiza + Rhiza

LINKS

Snapshots + Friendship + Silverlining + De La Salle University + St. Scholastica's College + Blogskins + Tickle +

NOW PLAYING


Say Goodbye - Chris Brown

ARCHIVES

March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008

PREVIOUS POSTS

My Marrying Age is 22?!
Change of Heart
Quotes Galore and What I Think About Them
For updating purposes only.
Now the sun is shining. Pang-asar.
My rantiest rant.
Chocolates, anyone?
Birthday DAY today!
Bearhug
Who would have thought?

TAGBOARD



ETCETERA

BIRTHDAY WISHES c",) :

1. White chunky funky watch

2. P300 worth of globe load (hehe)
3. White musk perfume from Bodyshop

4. Surprise foodtrip at UP (isaw!)

5. Bouquet of flowers (yes, i am still caught by that ;p)

6. My Sassy Girl VCD/DVD/Burned CD with its prequels/sequels

7. Starbucks GC's

8. A set of Stabilo Highlighters (Yes I am such a highlighter lover) ♥

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Psychoanalyzing Myself.

Since I'm too tamad to update on what's new in my life now (mamaya na yun), here. I got this from Friendster. Haha. :)

Psychoanalyze Yourself:
Answer the following questions with the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means.

(No cheating!) - Okay. Okay. I got it.

1. You are not alone. You are walking in woods.Who is with you?
- My special someone. Eeee *kilig* :)

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
- A deer. Si Bambi!

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
- Something like Snow White's. Where the animals aren't scared to go near her. :)

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your DREAM house. How big is it?
- Uhm. My dream house is not appropriate if it's situated in the woods. Haha. So I'm just thinking of a small cabin, a cozy one. With smoke coming out of its chimney. Yung classic.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
- Nope. Pero maraming colorful flowers yay :)

6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room table. What do you see on AND around it?
- I see lots of food. Tapos yung mga favorite ko pa. Like the house was really for me. :p Then around it are furniture and designs which are colorful and happy :)

7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
- Gusto ko mug. Yung may glittery water design outside it. Haha para kikay :p

8. What do you do with the cup?
- Pick it up and take it with me kung walang may ari. Hehe.

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What kind of body of water is it?
- A flowing river. With crystal clear water.

10. How will you cross the water?
- Sugod ako. I like to feel the water. :)


THE INTERPRETATION:

1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important person in your life. [Yeah, could be. Life partner ito, pare. :p]

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems in your life. [Ooh, so I have relatively smaller problems than other people? Siguro nga. I should be thankful :)]

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems. [Sooo..What does that mean? That problems aren't scared of going near me? Hahaha kidding. So I handle problems gracefully? Weh.]

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to solve your problems. [Haha. Ganon. I have a small ambition of solving my problems? :p]

5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced. [So true. May colorful flowers pa akin, welcome na welcome! Hehe.]

6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally unhappy. [Yay! I have food! Haha. Bakit walang color? Dapat included yung color!]

7. The durability of the material with the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship. [So ano yung akin? Matibay ang plastic ha! Hahahah :p]

8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude. [So I take everything as it comes? Haha gumagawa ng sariling interpretation, biased :p]

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire. [Erm, pano naman, nilagay ko lang flowing river? Gano kalaki yun? Haha.]

10. The way you cross the water is representative of how easy or hard you expect your life to be. [I like this. So my life would be hard because it's never easy to cross a flowing river, but since I want to feel the water, okay lang kasi I'd enjoy every step I make. Yay :)]

Coolness. :)